Sunday, June 24, 2012

Day 7


Day 7 (6-24-12)
Breakfast
I know it is bad, but I didn’t really eat breakfast today……I just wasn’t hungry.
Lunch
Left over Mamwich with a potato roll, green beans, and some Mojito crystal light.
Dinner
Empty Fridge Smoothie
*Kale, 1 cup, chopped
*Cilantro (leaves, fresh), 1 cup
*Beets, fresh, 1 beet peeled and cut into 4 pieces
*Papayas, 1 cup, cubes
*Banana, fresh, 2 medium
*Cherry Juice Concentrate, 4 tsp
*Apples, fresh, 1 small cut in small pieces
*Figs, fresh, 3 small
*100% whey protein plus powder: Muscletech, 1 serving

Mix all in blender till smooth Add water as needed about 3-4 cups and ice if you want it cold.
Makes  3 servings

Weight/Measurements
Final Goal Weight: 160 lbs
Current Weight: 238.6 lbs

(Measured in inches)
Natural Waist: 43
Belly Button Waist: 49
Thighs: 25.5
Hips: 45
Upper arm: 13

(On a 1-5 scale; 5 being highest, 1 being lowest)

Sleep Quality average for the week: 3
Stress level average for the week: 5
Energy level average for the week: 4
Self-Esteem level average for the week: 5

Thoughts
Looking back at it, I wish I would have measured myself and weighed myself on day 1 of this.  I normally weight and measure myself once weekly.  I can see the results in myself in inches lost, weight lost, energy levels, and in my self- confidence.  I just wish I could see my progress in numbers, I know it is just because I last measured myself about a month ago and I had gained weigh/inches since then before I started my raw diet.
I tried to make Raw Ravioli with Sun Dried Tomato Sage Sauce....YUCK! Maybe I tried a little too much raw too soon, I don’t know but that recipe was not worth all the effort.  I sliced my finger trying to cut the turnips for it, blood gushing every.  I don’t understand why the smallest looking cuts bring on the most blood.  Even with the injury I told myself I am not going to quit, the recipe took me about 4 hours to make and I was disappointed with it L LOL.  I have had worse though.  I made pesto stuffed mushrooms to go with it now, those I liked J
I really need to get the proper equipment to go raw, but I will manage till I get some money in a few months.  I think I am just going to stick to smoothies and salads till then.  I don’t have a food processor, a vitamix blender, or a dehydrator……not that you NEED those to do raw I just think they would help a lot.  So, if you are thinking about going raw take it from me, you don’t need the items above but it will help you make meals quicker.  I just have a regular blender and a bullet size mixer, but I get along for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment