Saturday, June 30, 2012

Raw Taco Meat with nachos and cheese


Raw Taco Meat
·       1/2 cup sunflower seeds & 1/2 cup of pine nuts
·       10 sundried tomatoes, soaked for at least one hour, preferably a few hours.
·       1-2 tablespoons olive oil
·       Chili powder (start with 1/4 tablespoon, then add more to taste)
·       Cayenne powder (start with 1/8 teaspoon or less!)  (I used regular pepper, I didn't have Cayenne)
·       1/2-1 tsp sea salt
Directions
1. Soak your sundried tomatoes for at least one hour. Drain and pat dry before using.
2. Simply add all ingredients to the food processor and blend until it become the consistency of the photo above.

I serve this with homemade guacamole and  cheese and nacho chips. 

Here is the link to the original recipe: http://www.therawtarian.com/raw-taco-meat-recipe  I tweaked it a bit to what I had on hand.

No comments:

Post a Comment