Sunday, July 1, 2012

My Raw Rainbow Salad

My Raw Rainbow Salad
I got this idea from a raw pad thai salad recipe I found.  I just adjusted it to what I had in my fridge and the colors are so bright it reminded me of a rainbow :-)

*Zucchinis 4-5 small, sliced thinly with peeler
*Mung beans, 2 handfuls chopped or not (your preference)
*Red Bell Pepper, 1/2 large pepper sliced thinly
*4 Green Onions, chopped
*Carrots 2 large shredded
*Olive Oil, 2 tbsp
*Sesame Oil, 2 tbsp
*Sesame Seeds, 3 tbsp
*Pine Nuts 1/2 cup
*Sunflower Seed 1/2 cup
*Lime or Lemon Juice, 1/4 cup

Mix all in large container.
Makes about 4-5 servings

1 comment:

  1. Tastes great and easy to make......I notice that I like the easy to make items lol.....anything too difficult with raw recipes I always end up slicing my finger haha

    ReplyDelete