Monday, July 16, 2012

Smoothie time part 1.....Can you tell I LOVE smoothies

So I found some nice smoothie articles thanks to a friend's pin on Pinterest. :-)   

Fist article is for Strawberry-Lassi {just click the name is you want to go to the website.  I always like to give credit when due and since I did not invent this smoothie I just added the link for you all :-D}


  • 1 pound fresh strawberries, trimmed and halved 
  • ½ cup honey I used Agave nectar instead because I didn't have honey 
  • pinch of salt 
  •  2 cups plain Greek yogurt  I personally used Vanilla Greek Yogurt and it tasted AMAZING  
  • 1 cup crushed ice  
 
 
  1. The website I got this from suggests combining the strawberries, honey, and salt together first.
  2. Add in the Greek yogurt
  3. Finally add in ice and enjoy
 
*Note*  
One alteration I may make, depending on my mood is adding in some greens just to make this have some veggie nutrition in it as well. :-)  
 
 
 
 
 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment