Wednesday, July 11, 2012

Saw these awesome posts!

Saw these awesome posts on my facebook and decided I had to share......oh and FYI in the process of making the banana pops Ideal so when they are complete later this evening I will post pics :-) Can't wait!  YUMMY 

http://kaleuniversity.org/6864-5-great-tasting-juice-recipes?3
  On this page there is a recipe for green lemonade, green life juice, Mexicana green juice, sweet green juice, and mint julep.....(all of the pictures for this are from the website above.)
I put the pictures in order of my list above. :-)



 I haven't tried any of these yet but they all sound delicious so check back regularly and as I try them I will leave my review of how they taste :-D

http://www.fettlevegan.com/4/post/2012/07/frozen-banana-pops.html

here is one picture from the banana pop website, I will put mine up later but don't they just look DELIC! :-)


Here are my banana pops below.....didn't stand up quite as good and since I only had a few toppings they look a little plain compared to the article pics but they still taste great :-)





Thought I would share:
Saw this cool raw snack food book     :-)   Click the link if you would like to try it

No comments:

Post a Comment