Monday, July 14, 2014

Cauliflower Buffalo Bites---Omni man approved

So today I didn't do great on staying on track for making my excessive fats and oils like butter but I did stay on a vegetarian diet. 

Breakfast
    Oatmeal made with almond milk, creamy peanut butter, and caramel sugar free syrup

Exercise time
     walked/jogged 2 miles on the treadmill for a total time of 40 mins <--eventually I hope to increase my time running vs. walking but just starting out.

Lunch
      Fried mushrooms with ranch dressing from Zaxby's ---> like I said not perfect on the oils/fats but work in progress.

Dinner
       Cauliflower Buffalo Bite:  Original Recipe---> theleancleaneatingmachine.com/2014/02/02/cauliflower-buffalo-bites/  the only differences between this recipe and my recipe is I used 2- 12oz bags of frozen thawed cauliflower.  Also I used 1 cup of almond flour and roughly 1/2-3/4 cups of water as well as Ms.Dash seasoning.  
       I loved this recipe and my guy who is atm an omni said this is guy approved he liked it a lot. :-) 


No comments:

Post a Comment