Sunday, July 13, 2014

Meal plan for the week and progress

Yesterday my guy did a little mini photo-shoot with me LOL.....I was just so excited because I am seeing a big difference in myself all the way around.  I am more self confident, my pants are fitting better or even loose in some cases, I feel healthy, and so happy!  It has only been 3 weeks since being on my journey but to see this much progress already is so wonderful. :-D

I just finished making my meal plan for the week, tracking it all in my sparkpeople tracker.....I highly recommend sparkpeople.com not only can you track fitness and nutrition they also have health minded groups there.  I think of sparkpeople as a facebook for those wanting to get healthy and loose or maintain weight. If you do decide to join feel free to look me up my screen name on there is BRMallory1986. 

Anyhow that is it for now.  Keep reading throughout the week as I will post pictures and comments on what I ate, what I thought of it, and the link to the original recipe. :-D

Ta ta for now. <3

PS I will post the pictures this week from my photo-shoot.  I haven't got them off the memory card yet.

No comments:

Post a Comment