Thursday, July 17, 2014

Veggie pot pie, oatmeal cookie smoothie, and veggie white bean hash....YUM!

Ok so since my last post I have tried my hand at happy herbivores Veggie biscuit pot pie, her Oatmeal Cookie Smoothie, Forks over Knives Veggie White bean hash, and even made my own hydrating workout smoothie.  So yummy! 

For the recipe links Check below.

The HH (happy herbivore) veggie pot pie is ok but as is to plain for me so I added ALOT of spices to make it to my liking.
Now HH's Oatmeal Cookie Smoothie......OMGEEEeeeee so good, I did have to add more liquid because my blender is not very powerful (I just added extra water). 






Tonight for dinner I made the Veggie White bean hash from Forks over Knives.  DELICIOUS!

 For my after workout smoothie today I may a Hydrating chia smoothie.
I had some watermelon ice cubes blended up with coconut water and lime juice from last week so I used about 2 cups of those
2 cups watermelon cubes
1 banana
1 peeled or organic cucumber
1 cup almond milk
1 TBsp chia seeds
Sweetener of choice or some pitted dates for sweetness
Tasty, hydrating, full of fiber and protein! YUM!





Happy Herbivore
Oatmeal Cookie Smoothie
Veggie-biscuit-pot-pie
Forks Over Knives
Veggie White Bean Hash


No comments:

Post a Comment